Tank Combat (PC)
PC game | Language: Home | 268 MB
Genre: Tank Sim
Second World War was the largest armed conflict in world history. He sees the use of military equipment on a scale never experienced before. One of the most popular vehicle and most frequently used at that time the tanks. Each side of the conflict has at his disposal at least one tank type which made it into the history books. In Tank Combat, you can become the commander of each!
Take the wheel of the most famous tanks of the Second World War, the American “General Stuart”, German “Tiger” and the famous Soviet T34. Each vehicle was recreated with incredible attention to detail and great faithfulness to the original.
Participate in three dramatic campaigns: battles in North Africa, the siege of Leningrad and the defense of the German Vaterland. Fight on realistic battlefields, in changing weather conditions, and destroy nearly every element of the environment, including vehicles, trees and buildings.
* Participate in a dynamic battle of the most powerful engine of World War II
* Three single player campaigns: Allied, German and Russian.
* Arcade Game Type allow easy control of the vehicle
* Adapting to the changing battlefield – fight in both rain and smoke!
* Immerse yourself in an environment full of interactive games.
* Windows 2000/XP/Vista a
* Processor 1.6 GHz
* 512 MB RAM
* Video card: ATI Radeon 8500 or nVidia GeForce 4 with 128 MB RAM
* DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
* Keyboard, Mouse
1. unrar archive and double click Setup.bat
2. Starting the game with … TC inTankCombat.exe
in-game settings, click Options> Hardware> Sound check box> Aplly.